Monday, July 15, 2013

Forever

Tim is in California---without me. Sure, it's for a good cause and stuff... But does it really take a whole week for church training?! 
Anyway, this gives me plenty of time for blogging, baking, and wedding planning.
Because, oh yeah, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!
I'm a little excited.
I'm going to share the proposal story, just because I like it so much. Feel free to read along, kids.

The morning of March 22nd started out pretty normal. But as I went through my day, my mom was teary eyed and hugged me often. Huge are my favorite, so I didn't complain. 
Tim called in the afternoon to make sure I would be ready for our date. (Of course I would be! I never make him wait...)
When I came out with my first outfit, my mom and sister sent me back to find something else. After three outfit changes, Tim arrived, and I was cleared to leave the house. 
We started at our most favorite restaurant, Bistro 121. I ordered my favorite pasta and Tim got steak. 
Next, we drove over to the boardwalk downtown and got a carriage ride. So romantical, right?!
After the ride, we walked on the boardwalk. Tim seemed so distant and distracted, I thought something was wrong. Little did I know that he was trying to find our families who were hiding out, waiting for the big moment!
He couldn't find them, they were in a different spot than planned, so he stopped me under a lamppost, got down on his knee and and and 
Pulled out receipt paper. I was confused.
Second try, he pulled out the most beautiful ring I have ever seen, told me how much he loved me, and asked if I would spend the rest of my life with him.
I said yes, of course!!
When I looked up, I saw our families running toward us with cameras flashing.
It was sort of perfect.



 
So, now I get to spend the rest of my life with the one God made for me. Excited is an understatement!

No comments:

Post a Comment